The Polaroid PS500 is smaller than many coolers.
With its 450 Wh, and numerous connection possibilities, you can charge and recharge your devices, while you´re on the road.
Perfect for any holiday off the regular roads!
Through the two built-in sockets you charge and operate your electronic products like in your own home.
Battery capacity & Output power
- 450 Wh
- 500 Watts (continous)
Battery pack & Charging cycles
- Lithium-Ion battery
- more than 300x charging cycles possible
- almost no self-discharge
Inputs & Outputs
- 1x DC | 20V, 5A
- 1x Anderson | 14V, 5A (Solar Panels)
- 3x DC USB | 5V, 2,4A
- 1x DC USB | 5~12V, 2A Qualcomm™ QC3.0
- 1x DC | 12V, 15A (Cigarette Lighter Port)
- 4x DC 6mm Port | 12V, 5A
- 2x AC 220V / 50Hz or 110V / 60Hz
- CE Certificate
- FCC Certificate
- RoHs Certificate
- MSDS Certificate
- UN38.3 Certificate
- Compact Design:
304 x 207 x 167 mm (11.9 x 8.1 x 6.5 inch)
- Lightweight: 5,0 kg (11.0 lbs)
- Chargeable via:
– compatible Solar Panels | 13~22V, 3A max.
(f.e. Polaroid SP50 or SP100)
- Pure Sine Wave
- Warranty: 24 month
- 5x lighter than Lead-Technology
ESTIMATED USING & RECHARGING TIMES*
Tablet (33 W)
Console (95 W)
Mini Fridge (70 W)
LED-TV (40 W)
Drone (68 W)
LED Bulb (5W)
Cell Phone (5,5 W)
LED Floodlight (50 W)
*Reference value. Times may vary depending on the product you are connecting and the power consumption.