The Polaroid PS250 is smaller than many digital radios.
With its 222 Wh, you can, for example, power your portable mini fridge while on the road.
Perfect for any summer holiday!
Through the built-in socket you can charge and operate your electronics products like in your own home.
Battery capacity & Output power
- 222 Wh
- 200 Watts
Battery pack & Charging cycles
- Lithium-Ion battery
- more than 300x charging cycles possible
- almost no self-discharge
Inputs & Outputs
- 1x DC 5521- 5.5mm port | 15V, 3A
- 2x DC USB | 5V, 2,1A (3.1A max.)
- 1x DC USB | 5~9V, 2A Qualcomm™ QC3.0
- 1x DC Type-C | 5~9V, 2A
- 4x DC | 9~12V, 10A (15A max.)
- 1x AC 220V / 50Hz or 110V / 60Hz
- CE Certificate
- FCC Certificate
- RoHs Certificate
- MSDS Certificate
- UN38.3 Certificate
- Compact Design:
241 x 128 x 125 mm (9.5 x 5.0 x 4.9 inch)
- Lightweight: 2,3 kg (5.1 lbs)
- Chargeable via:
– compatible Solar Panels | 13~22V, 3A max.
(f.e. Polaroid SP50 or SP100)
- 2x 1W ultrabright LED Flashlight (+blinking)
- Warranty: 24 month
- 5x lighter than Lead-Technology
ESTIMATED USING & RECHARGING TIMES*
Tablet (33 W)
Console (95 W)
Mini Fridge (70 W)
LED-TV (40 W)
Drone (68 W)
LED Bulb (5W)
Cell Phone (5,5 W)
LED Floodlight (50 W)
*Reference value. Times may vary depending on the product you are connecting and the power consumption.