The Polaroid PS220 is smaller than many wireless routers, but has the power of a giant.
With his 215 Wh, you can even enjoy a football game on the flat screen TV in the garden.
Perfect for any summer party!
Through the built-in socket you charge and operate your electronics products like in your own home.
Battery capacity & Output power
- 215 Wh
- 100 Watts (130 Watts peak)
Battery pack & Charging cycles
- Lithium-Ion battery
- 500x charging cycles possible
- almost no self-discharge
Inputs & Outputs
- 1x DC 7909 – 8mm port | 15V, 3A
- 2x DC USB port | 5V, 2.1A
- 1x DC Type-C port | 5~12V, 2.2A max.
- 1x DC 5521 – 5,5mm port | 12V, 5A max.
- 1x AC | 220V/50Hz or 110V/60Hz
- CE Certificate
- RoHs Certificate
- MSDS Certificate
- UN38.3 Certificate
- Compact Design:
215 x 156 x 60 mm (8.4 x 6.1 x 2.3 inch)
- Very light: 1,69 kg (3.7 lbs)
- Chargeable via:
– compatible Solar Panels | 12~20V, 3A max.
(f.e. Polaroid SP50 or SP100)
- Warranty: 24 month
- 5x lighter than Lead-Technology
ESTIMATED USING & RECHARGING TIMES*
Tablet (33 W)
Console (95 W)
Mini Fridge (70 W)
LED-TV (40 W)
Drone (68 W)
LED Bulb (5W)
Cell Phone (5,5 W)
LED Floodlight (50 W)
*Reference value. Times may vary depending on the product you are connecting and the power consumption.