Your mobile outlet!
Polaroid presents the mobile plug-and-play storage system for emergencies, camping, or as a generator replacement on your construction site. Wherever you need power, POLAROID PS600 delivers it.
With 578 watt-hours, you can operate or recharge devices or lighting for several hours.
Battery capacity & Output power
- 578 Wh
- 300 Watt
Battery pack & Charging cycles
- Lithium-Ion battery (LG Chem)
- more than 900x charging cycles possible
- almost no self-discharge
Inputs & Outputs
- 1x DC | 25V, 4A
- 2x DC USB Port | 5V, 2.1A
- 2x DC | 12V, 10A (6mm)
- 1x AC | 220V/50Hz or 110V/60Hz (depending on region)
- 1x DC | 12V, 10A (Cigarette-lighter port)
The outlet varies, depending on the region (USA, EU).
- CE Certificate
- UL Certificate
- FCC Certificate
- RoHs Certificate
- UN38.3 Certificate
- Compact Design (L x W x H):
260 x 170 x 325 mm (10.2 x 6.7 x 12.8 inch)
- Very light: 5,66 kg (12.47 lbs)
- Warranty: 24 month
- Pure Sine Wave at AC output
- Built-in LED flashlight
- 5x lighter than Lead-Technology
ESTIMATED USING & RECHARGING TIMES*
Tablet (33 W)
Console (95 W)
Mini Fridge (70 W)
LED-TV (40 W)
Drone (68 W)
LED Lamp (5W)
Mobile Phone (5,5 W)
LED Floodlight (50 W)
*Reference value. Times may vary depending on the product you are connecting and the power consumption.
*Reference values of a 100W solar panel (peak). Times deviate according to the degree of solar radiation.