Your mobile outlet!
Polaroid PS300 combines the compact design of the PS100 with the power of the PS600
and gives you absolute independence with its countless connection possibilities.
Take it with you in your backpack during trekking or camping in the wilderness. POLAROID PS300 supplies your electricity needs.
With 289.5 watt hours, you can operate or recharge devices or lighting for several hours
Battery capacity & Output power
- 289.5 Wh
- 100 Watt
Battery pack & Charging cycles
- Lithium-Ion battery
- more than 300x charging cycles possible
- almost no self-discharge
Inputs & Outputs
- 1x DC | 25V, 4A
- 4x DC USB Port | 5V, 4.8A
- 2x Type-C Port | 5V, 3A (6mm)
- 1x DC | 12V, 3A
- 1x DC | 12V, 10A (Cigarette-lighter port)
- UL certified DC to AC inverter, which extends the PS300 with a outlet. The type of socket outlet varies depending on the region (USA, EU).
- CE Certificate
- UL Certificate (for Inverter)
- FCC Certificate
- RoHs Certificate
- UN38.3 Certificate
- Compact design:
210 x 161 x 48.5 mm (8.2 x 6.3 x 1.9 inch)
- very light: 2,35 kg (5.18 lbs)
- Warranty: 24 month
- DC to AC Inverter with outlet
- 5x lighter than Lead-Technology
ESTIMATED USING & RECHARGING TIMES*
Tablet (33 W)
Console (95 W)
Mini Fridge (70 W)
LED-TV (40 W)
Drone (68 W)
LED Lamp (5W)
Mobile Phone (5,5 W)
LED Floodlight (50 W)
*Reference value. Times may vary depending on the product you are connecting and the power consumption.
*Reference values of a 50W/100W solar panel (peak). Times deviate according to the degree of solar radiation.